poniedziałek, 3 kwietnia 2017

Raw fezucchini zoodles with greek basil avokado pesto (something fast, fancy, elegant and quite cheap)

During winter I missed the fresh veggies the most. Now I'm recompensating myself, even though it's not the full spring yet. I made theese zoodles, just because, and they were just DELICIOUS. That's definitely not the last time I'll make them.

Zimą najbardziej brakowało mi świeżych warzyw. Teraz sobie rekompensuję, mimo tego, że sezon się jeszcze na dobre nie zaczął.  Zrobiłem to fettucine z cukinii, i były po prostu PRZEPYSZNE. To zdecydowanie nie będzie ostatni raz, kiedy je zrobiłem. 


For two plates you'll need:
3 medium zucchinis
1 avocado
2 garlick cloves
juice of 1 lemon
a bunch of basil (I prefer greek basil or thai basil)
salt

Na dwie porcje będziesz potrzebować:
3 średnich cukinii
1 awokado
2 ząbków czosnku
soku z 1 cytryny
pęczku bazylii (Najbardziej lubię grecką lub tajską bazylię)
soli


Cut the zucchinis with the vegetable peeler and cut them in long and thin fettucine-shaped stripes. If you have vegetable spiralizer, just use it, I did it this way 'cause I don't have one. Blend other ingredients, saving some basil leaves for garnish and season with salt. Toss everything together, place in bowls or on plates and garnish with remaining basil leaves. Enjoy!

Pokrój zukinie obieraczką w plastry i jezcze raz w wąskie paski, nożem. Jeśli masz spiralizator do warzyw, użyj go, po prostu sam takiego nie mam. Zblenduj pozostałe składniki oprócz paru liści bazylii i dopraw solą. Zmieszaj wszystko, umieść w miskach lub na talerzach, przybierz liśćmi i smacznego!


Don't forget to check my Instagram account! https://www.instagram.com/dr.mossylawn/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz